Sunday 10 May 2009

'Fat' Beyonce: puppy fat or sheer stupidity?

I don't usually care about celebrity news/gossip, but some things irritate me enough to make me comment.

Apparently, Beyonce Knowles used to be so fat it took four people to get her jeans closed.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but to me that screams BUY BIGGER JEANS.

Lets face it, Bee probably isn't talking about having her familly force her into size 22 trousers, is she? Most girls get puppy fat, especially around 10-11, so my immediate mental image is a normal kid trying to squeeze into size six jeans.

It's all overblown nonsense, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. 4 people?! Am I only person who thinks she might be telling a little porky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tablet is useful if you have erection related problem sustaining a good erection. Sildamax also helps in treating physical or psychological issues.

    Sildamax 50mg Medicine UK
    Buy 105 Diazepam Online UK
    Buy 10 Tramadol Tablets UK
    Buy Kamagra 100mg Tablets UK

    ReplyDelete