Monday 11 May 2009

Old-fashioned American reporting: cigarettes and beer chasers


Wasting time reading film reviews (I want to take my brother to see Coraline in 3D, but only if its good) I stumbled across film critic Roger Ebert's blog via his quantum physics analysis of Watchmen.

I was particularly taken with a reminiscing entry about his early years as a reporter on the Chicago Sun-Times.

Ebert says journalism is 'the best job in the world', but what he describes is a world apart from modern newsrooms - almost mythical in its antiquity. Having seen so much change and remained on top of his game - I wonder how he feels about the current crisis American newspapers are struggling to deal with.

2 comments:

  1. We aim to provide original brands and high-quality medicine at your door. Through our website, you can locate the most genuine and reasonable medicines. We are having good market value due to loyalty and good reviews from our customers.

    ReplyDelete