Friday 22 May 2009

Vanity publishing

A council story I covered for my course is the front page splash at the Gainsborough Standard!

Oh, the giddy heights! I am particularly chuffed because this is the first West Lindsey District Council story I've written: my previous council stories were generated by Gainsborough Town Council.

For non-Gainsborough residents, basically the district council wants to knock down the Guildhall, a prominent town building.

Pictured is Cllr Chris Underwood-Frost signalling his vehement intention to demolish the Guildhall.

2 comments:

  1. tadalista 20 mg loosens up muscles of the veins and builds bloodstream to specific spaces of the body. Tadalafil under the name of Tadalista 20mg is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction and indications of kind prostatic hypertrophy. Another brand of tadalafil is Adcirca, which is utilized to treat pneumonic blood vessel hypertension and improve practice limits in people.

    ReplyDelete