Sunday 5 April 2009

Holiday? What holiday?

Easter holiday has descended, and Sheffield University students are free of responsiblity for the next three weeks in recognition of this holy festival. Sheffield Journalism Postgrads, however, shall not be relaxing, as we are all on Work Experience.

I've just arrived in Reading to start one week with with INS News agency and a second at the Evening Post, which should be interesting given GMG's plans to cut jobs at the paper.

I have high hopes for the next fortnight, as I feel I know far more than last year when I workexed at the Reading Chronicle for a fortnight. This time I'll be a useful addition to the newsroom, rather than a nervous presence hovering in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Tadalista 60 mg is a functioning salt in Tadalista 60 Mg tablet which expands the bloodstream to the penis by loosening up the muscles in penile blood vessels thus, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning. It likewise treats pneumonic hypertension by loosening up the blood vessels in the lungs to permit blood to stream all the more without any problem.

    ReplyDelete